How To Download Free Videos from Facebook on PC for Chrome Browser
In our day to day digital life we see some interesting and inspiring cool video clips. Many people love to view again when they’re offline. But, due to some constrains of FB we could not directly download such videos from Facebook right in to your computer. The main reason is that we don’t have an option to view offline as you get in YouTube.
If you really want to download videos from Facebook right in to your computer using chrome browser extension with single mouse clicks. If you ask how? We just give simple technical support suggestion. Use trusted web applications instead clunky third-party software. Yes, not knowing the pros and cons of low performing video downloading tools online at times you may submit yourself to unknown spammers.
But, Coming to authentic and certified or trusted chrome web store you won’t be worry about privacy issues as it is safe and secure. Here is step by step guide on how to download Facebook videos for free online.
- First Login to chrome web store with your Gmail or you could search using term “facebook video downloader for chrome” on chrome browser.
- As you see the search result shown above click on it.
- Then you will see a four star user rated review points at below of the title.
- You could also undergo with user experienced reviews for more overview details whether it’s authentic or not.
- Then Click to add extension to your Google chrome browser.
- After successfully adding “Video Downloader for Facebook” extension open your facebook and go for favourite videos that you would like to get in to your computer hard disk for watch party offline.
- Soon after opening a video clip while it plays at the right upper corner you will view white download text button over layered with blue color. Simply click on it automatically your download will start in your computer that’s it.
The web application is lightweight with 0.86 kilobytes and faster in video download online easily.