Best App Fixer to Delete Duplicate Files on Android Phone
Have you been vexed with your android device lacking its speed? Too many Duplicate files might be stored – can definitely show negative impact in performance. Hence, you will notify a message “low storage space” whenever you try to save a media file. If less amount of duplicate files stored in your device you can easily delete by opting files manager but having stored a big data whether its documents, pictures, audios, and video files how could you manage to remove unwanted duplicate media files from your android phone.
Absolutely, it’s a time taking process to find out each and every folder or album. Therefore we would advise to go for a sensible idea. Install the most reliable, safe, and lightweight and faster duplicate files fixer on android mobile. It is most installed and made many devices run smoothly at all times.
How Do I Delete Duplicate Files Using ‘Duplicate Files Fixer’ on my android device?
- Firstly Get into Google Play Store
- You can type a query or go with voice search most of the android users tend to use this features it saves time and effort to type
- Next navigate and tap on ‘Duplicate File Fixer‘ which is rated 4.6 users satisfaction
- Install it and open the app
- select the duplicated files that stored in your phone memory (type of scan Contacts, documents, pictures, audios, videos etc. or select entire scan)
- After that you view a small popup showing “Allow Duplicate Files Fixer to access photos, media and files on your device” click on Allow
- Tap on ‘Scan Now’
- After that you view duplicate scan results highlighted with to do removed suggestion list
- Select and Tap on ‘Delete Now’ and Ok
- That’s it. You will notify message that files cleared and recovered data
Final Words: This is really an easiest way to clean duplicate media files on any android device. AllTecHelp hope you best make use of cool tech apps that avail on web.